Hello everyone,
I havent checked this lists for months and months now. Very happy to notice on
my return that there is a new and accessible browser based game! In the past i
played ashes of angels (found it rather slow and dull) and still at times play
aegis as far as online browser-games are concerned but it is always great to
know there is new stuff out there.
I play the game alternatively on my mac using safari (safari can be pretty slow
and sluggish at times for me but the game is the most accessible that way) ow
in windows using hal and webformator but then comboboxes dont seem to work (i
am using ie).
My players name is Valentina
Greetings, Anouk,