Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sudoku for newbies, possibly dummies

You would be surprised how little spatial information is required to play
something like this. What's really needed is a way to tell if the current
row, region, and column you're in already contains the number you want to
put there.

Give sudo-san a try. It's a great setup for people new to this style of game
play, and definitely let us know if you have questions.

Ryan