Hi Shirley,
I'm not sure what web browser you are using such as Firefox, Internet
Explorer, or Opera so my instructions will be rather generic. When you
press enter on the download link a dialog will pop up asking you to run,
save, or open the file. Tell it  to save the file. Another dialog will
appear asking you to select a download location. Tab to the download
list box and select the location where you want the file to be saved.
Once you select the download location tab to the save button and press
enter. If the download is very big a window will appear showing you your
download progress. Some web browsers like Internet Explorer will often
show you a download complete message with an ok button when the download
finishes.

Cheers!