What platform is it on?  And how accessible is it?

--Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Weispfennig" <kevin.weispfen...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 7:56 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] TechnoShock

Hi,

After playing Technoshock again, And remembering that I said that I didn't like it much, Well, here is one thing I noticed, Or well, I actually really enjoy that game at this exact moment, and the audio work is well done, allthough the sounds could be better. But other than that, a weird, but fun game.

Kevin