Thomas,
I have no problem with people promoting their favorite OS, software etc. it's just the way in which it was promoted I didn't agree with. people tend to assume that just because they have a mac they're invulnerable to hardware issues, viruses, and pretty much every computer problem that plagues windows machines and that just isn't true. one day a mac user is going to get a virus and they're not going to like it. Most mac users I've spoken to think they're mac is superior to windows and they don't even bother with antivirus programs. viruses for mac do exist, and so do all other problems. what' s even more annoying is that most of these users just got a mac like a year ago, and before that used windows exclusively, yet upon reading their comments you'd think they've been using macs forever and know what they're talking about. folks please stop spreading misinformation.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive News

Hi Yohandy,
<Smile> I think we all try to promote the software we like best.
Unfortunately, this is not the proper forum in which to do it.
In any case buying a Mac has no bearing on the fact Damien's problem is
a hardware failure, and not a software issue. Mac computers have
hardware failures too. So buying one isn't exactly a solution here.

Cheers!