hmmmI aggree about the second point.
and the first, I wouldn't want the mag to go away.
AN audio podcast mag?
hmmm that would be good.
Yeah there would have to be the regular mag to, the text version would still
have to be there, but it would be nice for those that wanted to do strictly
audio as well as text reviews it well would really rock.
Those on dialup could get the text, in fact as it stands everyone will get the
text.
there could be a link where the audio version could be.
this thing would have the audio, which would also be the same as the magazine
but have reviews, and news, as well as other things.
The advantage ofcause is the fact that we can put voices to the contributers,
devs, etc, and the games themselves and decide for ourselves.
I have no idea for example what half the people that write things at me
actually sound like except for some that I chat to on skype.