you just start the game itself.
that is. you start the program.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Hayden Presley
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 6:45 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Judgement Day: The Weapon Search Bonus Game

Is this every time you complete the game? A question about this Baseball
trophy or whatever it is--how does it work? Do you load up the program at
the correct time, do you start the computer at that time, or do you start an
actually game of Judgement Day at that time-I have no idea which of the
above is true.
Best Regards,
Hayden