What I don't like about the game is the fact enemies seem to hit randomly with no way for the player to dodge regardless of distance. this makes it impossible to beat the game on expert since eventually the damage taken and sheer enemy numbers will kill the player. has anyone beat the game on expert, and if so did you find out a strategy? ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Chittenden" <dchitten...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9, heeeeeelp!

Hello,

What I did was figure out how to swing the club as fast as possible (with my left thumb was better than with an index finger. I then walk just a couple steps until I hear monsters coming in the distance and wait for them while constantly swinging the club as fast as possible. It took me a few games to get it right. For me, the worst problem was jumping the pits. I am now trying to complete the game on hard mode. I have not gotten past the mountain worlds yet. It is a cool game.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com

Hayden Presley wrote:
Hi all,

A question for the list. Any specific tips as to how to get through the
game? I can't get past the Death World Level 2 at this point, and that's on
easy.

Best Regards,

Hayden