Hi to all, from Ron Kolesar.
I have the Philips retractable 2909 game pad and I have the following
questions about it.
I know where the following buttons are at.
1 through 8.
Can anyone tell me where and how to use buttons 9, 10, 11, 12 and the speed
buttons are at.
Also, one more thing.
Say from twelve o'clock, three o'clock, six o'clock and nine o'clock, what
and how do you use the four buttons around the two sticks?
Also, what are the four buttons to the extreme left side in a diamond
pattern as well.
I extremely thank those fellow blind gamers who can help me with my
questions.
Ron
Have a good day,
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com