really?  will have to do that in football.  if you pick the browns, will you
always win as well?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 5:10 AM
To: Thomas Ward
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] using a program called art money for game cheating.

Hi Thomas,

Yes, the only cheat that I have ever put in all of my games is that if you
play with the name Jim, you will win. <grin>

But seriously, like you, I just would not enjoy playing or enjoy beating a
game if I used cheats.

BFN

     Jim

If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA