Hi Rick,
Sure.  The game is available on the Interactive Fiction Archive.  Go to
www.ifarchive.org, navigate to the games/pc directory, and there'll be a
file named fallthru.zip.  That's the game.  The one thing which might
confuse you is that the ifarchive links aren't quite as friendly as they
might be.  They all start with ifarchive on every page.  So it'll be
something like "if-archive/games", and on the next page
"ifarchive/games/pc"
Hope this helps,
Zack.