Would anyone like this? I just recorded it and am considering uploading if anyone's interested in getting the trophy/achievement which requires 100% notes hit. I probably made a few mistakes, not to mention I hate recording stuff since I'm basically talking to myself, but hey if anyone who has lego rock band will benefit from it I'll put it up even though I'm not satisfied with how it all came out.