Yes I do; too bad he didn't lower the amount of cave bats.
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 2:32 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Entombed Complaints

Have you got the latest 2.41, --- -the one that has your pet? the previous
version had cave bats be a total pest, this one is much fairer.

It does have increased enemy frequencey to compensate for the fact that the
dungeon floors are bigger, ---- sinse otherwise (as happened in the previous

release), you get to a stage of just wandering around for no reason with
nothing to fight.

Beware the grue!