From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 7:45 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Deluserlex problem

Hi.

I've had the issue where sapi shuts up, --- and usually this is easily
solved with Jim's deluserlex file.

However, when I ran it today, I got "deluserlex.exe is not a valid win32
aplication" which is odd, sinse I've run it before.

Avg doesn't like it, but even with avg disabled I stil have this problem.

any advice on fixing it would be very much appreciated, ---- sinse otherwise
I end up without sapi, which is not a good thing at all.

Beware the grue!