Hewllo All.
I've finally gotten one of my sites up and running with some web-based games on
it.
I've modified the devana game (found at devana.eu) to make it completely
accessible.
I've also put up a sudoku puzzle game as well.
Both of these games are opensource, and were downloaded from sourceforge, but
if you have trouble with either one of them, let me know, and I'll see what I
can do to fix them right up.
The devana game is located at:
http://www.thesiegelsnest.us/devana/
and the sudoku game is located at:
http://www.thesiegelsnest.us/sudoku/

The devana game is a civilization type game, you start by building a city, then
attempt to defend it from other players (or take their towns, whichever you
prefer)
I've modified some code, and added alt tags or title tags where necessary to
make things completely accessible.
The forum system isn't (yet) working, I had used some sim-linking to make it
work on my local system, but can't do that on the current host, so will either
have to duplicate data, or rewrite parts of the system to get it working.
It's a replacement forum system anyway, as I didn't like the one that came with
devana (and it used phpbb anyhow, and I thought one built-in to the game would
be better anyhow) so bear with me on that one, and I'll fix it as soon as I can.
Hope folks enjoy these two games, I'll have more later, and some other features
as well.  The main siegelsnest site isn't working yet (it's our bookstore) but
it will be in a few days, so feel free to check that one out too.
Enjoy.