hmm the only one I can think of is winboard for jaws.
on that note jim kitchen may be able to help.
that is he hasn't got any may be an idea to write said things if he cares to I
guess.
he has monopoly and a few other things.
If you can get chessmaster 6000 or chess master  whatever version I know it is
accessible at least some say it is I have never bothered with this.
not sure about checkers.