Hi Brandon,
That isn't a problem. The server has no idea that you want to play in
the same game as your friend. You need to join the game she is in. The
reason it tells your friend that, is because there is no one in her
game. You should be able to find more about this in the readme files.

I really hope you all are enjoying this game. We have over 1000
registered players. If you haven't already, grab your free copy at
www.rsgames.co.nr
Thanks.
-Ryan
Head of RS Games