Greetings Travis et al.

I'm playing Devana (the modified version), and have built a grain mill and upgraded my first farm to level 1, but my crop yield is still 5 units per hour with morale at 100%. Anyone have any clue if that's a bug or a failing on my part? All my other resources are escalating properly, it's just crop that's stuck at 5.

Kai