From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 6:45 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Devana and thesiegelsnest

Hi.

I seemed to have missed the link for divana. sinse I'm stil on
audiogames.net research, it'd probably be a good idea for me to look it over

as it quite possibly needs a webpage next update, ---- pluss I'm curius to
give it a try purely for interests' sake.

Could somebody please repost the link for the game?

Beware the grue!