Thanks Travis, I just created a new User on your game and it is pretty cool. So I guess I will be playing on both servers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Travis Siegel" <tsie...@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] devana and the siegelsnest

The version of Devana I've modified to make it more accessible is at:
http://www.thesiegelsnest.us/devana/
I've added things to make it possible to tell what's under construction, and put alt or title tags on all images (except for some related to the world map) and generally cleaned up the interface here and there to help vi folks better understand what's happening.
The one at devana.eu is the original site, and I play there too,
only I have a lot easier time playing the modified one, because I don't have to guess at what's happening in some cases. Plus, recently, the devana.eu copy seems to have introduced a few bugs recently. For instance, when I have 3 or 4 buildings constructing at the same time, sometimes I find that devana.eu won't correctly track those buildings,
and I get stuck with less resources, but no completed building.
I've not seen any mention of it on the forums over there, so I'm a little surprised about that, But regardless, it's an excellent game, so feel free to play at whichever site is easiest for you.
http://www.devana.eu is the original site, and
http://www.thesiegelsnest.us/devana
is the one I've modified, so any errors or omissions are mine.
If you do have issues, please drop a note in the forums, and I'll see if I can fix any issues.