I applogize for posting t here, but I couldn't think to post anywhere else and
I don't know where. I just got my man desktop back, and whenever I try and
start outlok express I get the folowing message:

Oulok express could not be started because MSOE.dll could not be loaded.

That's not verbatim, but can anyone elp wth this? Thanks.