Thanks Tom and others... and appologies. In the moment of panic I just forgot about the approval portion, but I'l bare that in mind in the future. Again, sincere appologies. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] urgent help needed

Hello Clement,
While I do understand your urgency and not knowing where to go with
this problem the fact of the matter is you should have braught this
topic up before the moderators for permission before posting. We have
very clear guidelines regarding off topic posting here, and if you
know something to be off topic or could bee taken as such it must be
approved by either Raul or myself before being posted to the list. I'm
not going to get too harsh on you for this, but I do want to remind
you of the guidelines and this is a warning to do things the proper
way.
As for anyone else if you think you can help Clement with his problem
please do so off list.

Thanks.