Hi philip,
Sounds great. Can't wait until this thing is available for developers
to test. Even though I'm a C++ developer myself I do see the advantage
of using a tool like this for rapid game development.  Plus you've
added a lot of extra security features like the ability to protect
sounds and music, support ogg files, so this toolkit sounds like it
will rock for future games for the blind.