Well, Charles. Can a castle take out pieces and if so how? Can the bishop and
all the others take out pieces? If so, how? When a knight jumps a piece, does
it take out the piece it jumps? What's check or checkmate? I need to know
everything about chess. If anybody knows about a review on chess let me know.
Thanks.
HAVE FUN!