From: "Shirley Starblanket" <dyna.hender...@sasktel.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 11:28 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] chess help

Well, Charles. Can a castle take out pieces and if so how? Can the bishop
and all the others take out pieces? If so, how? When a knight jumps a piece,
does it take out the piece it jumps? What's check or checkmate? I need to
know everything about chess. If anybody knows about a review on chess let me
know. Thanks.
HAVE FUN!