From: "Claudio Zeni" <claudio.z...@bluewin.ch>
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 6:27 AM
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] programming

Dear members

I haad the following idea today:

To learn a programming language, you have houndreds of tutorials an  books
on the net.
But there are some things you just can't easily learn from the net.
For example:
How to make an audiogame with a ship that goes from left to right.
I am sure that a professional programmer has to look before he can program
it.
That's just because you don't learn it in the "standard programming books".
So my question to audiogame developrs:
Would it be possible for you to create some programming tutorials, with a
bit basic and also with audio related things?
Every developer can write the tutorial in  his preffered language.
Jim in VB, Thomas or Philip in C++ etc...
What do you think?

Best regards

Clauido