Hello there, I have played lusternia in the past. It is one of the games by
iron realms entertainment. Some people dont like them because of the item
system these games employ. I am not a big fan of pvp and I found the iron games
quite playable even without doing that. You do not HAVE to pay for the iron
realms games. You can do it however and it will bring you credits which you can
spend on skills and special artifacts.
As far as I know the quests in lusternia are not timed as in some other muds.
Greetings, Anouk,