so you also had the same problem I had.
how strange, you know, I have an asus netbook, and I have had no problems with it. I do all I can to steer blind computer users away from dell as well. like I said before, I'll never own another dell as long as I live, you can't even give me a dell. ----- Original Message ----- From: "William L. Houts" <cad...@q.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a new member

I have just purchased a Dell Studio tower, and it was the most maddening, time-wasting, infuriating customer experience I've ever had. Phone calls were repeatedly dropped after waits of half an hour or more, phone calls and emails were not returned, the initial order was bungled and the tower they sent me didn't work at all. Also, all of their websites are aggressively hostile to blind users, and their customer service people seem to have no understanding that blind people use computer equipment, too. I will never buy another Dell, and I have vowed to spread as much anti-advertising as I can. If you want to save your self hours and hours of phone time and spend a reasonable amount of money, go to Frye's.

--Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "playful-puppy" <lap-dog2...@sbcglobal.net>