man, disabling antivirus is a very foolish thing to do. Sucks you had to find that out the hard way.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien Sadler" <dam...@x-sight-interactive.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2010 4:42 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Virus found at l-works.net blog

Hi Liam and all,
After trying to access the l-works.net blog, my antivirus software, Avast, notifies me that there is a virus on it. After disabling it to make sure that one of the components of Wordpress wasn't being flagged falsely, I found to my horror that it began to click me onto many different websites. As expected, the virus found its way onto my system through temporary internet files. The trojan horse in action is named by Avast as JS:Small-C [Trj], and is to be found at http://l-works.net/blog/\{gzip}
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien.