Hi Claudio,

Well there is my simple sample guess the number game on my site and all of the
code is commented to show what each line of code is doing.  And then I wrote
and sent you the shooter game with Dan Zingaro's code which moves the sound
from left to right, fires a shot when the space bar is pressed and reports if
it was pressed at the correct time.  Now all we need to do is to figure out
what you did within your programming to create the ByRef argument type mismatch
error and you will be good to go.

BFN

    Jim

Just one little typo and it made the entire code useless.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA