hi i have never seen a game around based on that book. a roleplaying game as i define it is where you build a charictore and gain levels which on trucks you do not do so in my apinyon it is not a fully fledged roleplaying game even though i would say you could get away with counting it as one in some asspects as you are creating a charictar and you are odveysly going to get better the more driving you do. i may take a look at some of the other games on the list that where sent in this fred as i do like a go at a roleplaying game every now and again. they are some of my favourate games out their because i like the way you have to build your charictar and get stronger. ian mcnamara. '///