Hi,
It shouldn't make a difference weather you use www or not. I just
tried it with the www prefix and the web site comes up fine. I tried
it without and got the same result. I honestly can't figure out why or
how you guys could be having errors seeing as everything is working
correctly as far as I can tell. Hayri's post was the first I had heard
of anyone having issues, and I'd dare say the issue is on his end and
not mine.