I used the laser gun. You're talking about what comes out after you destroy the cloning machine are you not?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "joe quinn" <jdawg1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 4:27 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] TH, brutuses's experiment?

replay privately if you don't wanna spoil it for those who've not done it... how do you beat the experiment in TH? just going hog wild with the missile doesn't seem to work.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4876 (20100218) __________

http://www.eset.com