Hi Jacob,

Yep, I have a starter.frm file.  It has all of the core components for games.
You know speech routines, sound playing routines etc.  And now DirectX keyboard
and joystick input routines.  So I just make a copy of that with the new game
title and away I go.  And of course I can just paste in sections of code from
other games where needed.  But like you said it sure saves on development time.

BFN