Hi Hayden,
Just a correction, but RailRacer was written in Visual Basic .Net not
Visual Basic 6. There is a big difference. Anyway, I do take your
point.
Admitedly I do have an advantage here as I am a programmer so some of
this is a result of my education. Another person who knows nothing
about programming might not jknow what to look for. Although, as I
said earlier once you know what to look for it is a rather simple and
easy process to determine what language a certain program was written
in, or you can give an educated guess.