From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 4:27 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] usagamesinteractive.com down again!

Hi Hayden,
Oh, I get you now. Well, the web site is undergoing some changes such
as I am beginning to lay the sight out better using tables and
navigation bars which looks a little mor professional than lists. I
haven't uploaded most of the changes yet, but the web site will be
undergoing a new look and feel for 2010.
As far as the LightTech games goes I've got them, and plan on adding
them to my web site with the upgraded web pages. It is just I am over
worked doing 100 different things at once and getting none of them
done. So in answer to your question they are coming.

Cheers!