To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] programming

Hi Jacob,
Absolutely. That is why I am currently engaged in creating a full
fledged game engine. I want to have a starting place for developing
new games where all the really basic stuff like sound, input, speech,
core classes, you name it are designed and ready to go. With some luck
all I'd have to do is use my level editor to add new levels, perhaps
upgrade the AI as needed, and I'd be on my way quick enough. Hopefully
after MOTA is done and out of my hair my future projects won't take as
long as I'll have a reasonable engine to start with.

Cheers!