De: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sabado, 20 de Fevereiro de 2010 12:55
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator's note,please read!  New Version of Monopoly
Released

Hitriston.

Cx2 has actually trased the person on the forum to a public server in
shicargo and a range of Ip addresses, so that's conclusively not you, ----
though as the person on the forum also had a go at cosmos mud that  would've
been unlikely.

i'm sorry your server has been hacked and hope you can fix the issue.

Beware the grue!