Hello,
I believe if I read the original note from Raul correctly he wanted people to
drop this thread, there is no need to just keep posting comments, that pretty
much all say know one seems to no for sure who it was, and that it wasn't very
cool, and be sides that I had approximately 25 emails in my inbox that were
about this particular thread.
Can we please let this one drop.
Thanks.
Steve Walker