From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "The Kolesar Brothers" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>; "Gamers Discussion
list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I think Bavisoft went belly up.

This has been discussed yet again on the audiogames.net forum.

We have ocasionally got responses from bavisoft, ---- the last one being
august of last year which say they are stil going, ----- but not much more,
and that they have male problems and don't want to put out news.

I've offered to field enquiries through the forum, and ideed indeed
mentioned that at least a "happy insert occasion here" from them
occasionally would let people know their stil going, but they haven't
responded, ---- in fact sad to say, the only way of getting them to respond
is either talk about shipping problems, or suggesting that sinse they no
longer exist their games could be abandonware.

This issue comes up every six months or so, and I'm afraid I've not got much
confidence in bavisoft at all judging by their contact and shipping problems
and everything else.

Quite sad, ---- but it's not something unfortunately which anyone has any
control over.

Beware the grue!