Hi Claudio,

I would not worry about it.  I mean Rail Racer is definitely a major blind
accessible game title, and maybe there is a couple of other major blind
accessible game titles written in other languages, but most of the major blind
accessible game titles have been written in VB6.  Maybe some day the C++ and
net people will finish and publish more major blind accessible titles, and
change the scheme of things, but for now the VB sixers rule.

BFN

    Jim

I like Visual Basic 6.0 because I can not C.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA