Hi,
Well, as for myself the problem is and has been I do not as of yet own
a Mac. Can't write software for an operating system you do not own and
have regular access too. However, with my game engine I am designing
it in such a way that certain components can be replaced and the game
can be recompiled on a Mac computer. So at this point what I really
need is the experience and aid of a fellow blind developer who can
help with the porting process, or we have to wait until I can afford
to buy a Mac out right and do the work myself. I'm interested in
owning a Mac so it isn't a question of if but when it will happen.

HTH