To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 1:33 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] entomed and sapi

I'm having problems with entombed and it working with sapi. No speech seems to be coming up when I try to start the game. Using windows 7 with sapi 5.1 amanda. Can someone tell me what's happening?
Thanks
Chris

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4895 (20100225) __________

http://www.eset.com