I don't think that helps any but from what I know starfight is no longer supported. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Diana Nowlin" <dinow...@sasktel.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:10 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Needing contact information.

I bought Accessable Starfight and Accessable Battleship from Robert Betts a few years ago. I had the keys to the registered versions burned onto a CD in case of computer problems, but have lost them.
Is there any way of contacting Robert Betts?
Do you have any suggestions as to what I can do?
Sincerely,
Diana Nowlin

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com