Part of it depends on your swords skill. But I don't know about lightning. I don't use the Druid class much if at all. And Gobblin is G O B B L I N.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 10:46 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] 2 questions

Hi all,
I have 2 questions. Could someone please give me the dc01.exe File of danger city?. I tried to find it, but know luck. Ok, the next question is about entombed. I have the demo, and how does this work?. Ok, intelejents increases your magic power, and my question is this. I listened to Zhi Huang's recording of entombed with magic and Jil, and how could he make it get lightening to 75 dammage?. I red the info table and it said the 2 swords from the goblan king. I battled him and won, but when I put to of them on, it says 30 dammage. I identafied it after I had it on me and it said entelejents 14 percent, but I still couldn't get it to do 75 or 65 dammage.

Best of luck,
Muhammed.