From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 9:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Chillingham,. please help?

on that note I was playing with a friend that has the game.
are there any order in which puzzles need to be done.
I have always done puzzles as they come and when I have something needed to
solve another part of a puzzle I go back and do that.
however I suspect everything is in the wrong order because the organ when I
play it in the correct sequence does not do anything at all.