From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:31 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Cc: discuss...@bpcprograms.com
Subject: [Audyssey] my tdv record

Hello all,
My tdv record. Well actually I'm not a fan of racing mode, but I thought
that I will.
I have my sapi fixed, and here it is.
1 min, 50 seck. And also, I had a chance of landing the stupid craft on the
ground, Rofl.
To check out this good game, go to.
www.bpcprograms.com
Its actually called three d velocity, but it is referred as tdv.

The best sight for games is, audio games!
Go to.
www.audiogames.net
msn:
muhammed123...@hotmail.co.uk