From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:30 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] entopmbed jobs

To be quite honest I'm one of those who feel that Jason released 1.0 too
soon, and not merely because of the bugs. I think some of the sounds, though

certainly not all, need improvement, such as the impact sounds when
attacking physically. Granted the bow sounds are excellent, but I've never
imagined a sword making a sound like someone being slapped with a bare hand.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.