nah.  he's got the ps3.
 which reminds me. I need to export my songs.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of joe quinn
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 7:52 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] exporting lego rock band songs?

if you're using the xbox 360, the store is the 6th option in the main
menu... the export songs is the last option in there... first, obviously,
ya've gotta get the license key from rockband, which takes the form of a
code inside the lego rockband case... then enter that into
rockband.com/legoexport, I think it is... then enter it into the dashboard
by going to the quick menu, going left as  far as you can, pressing down
until you get to redeem code, which I think is the last option there, you'll
know when you find it, cause when you press a on it, it'll act like a
keyboard entry thing, type the code in,  press enter, this is assuming
you're using a USB keyboard, which I highly recommend, then you're good to
go. then load the lego rockband game and go into the store as I previously
wrote.
any other console, I have no idea... I kinda hit upon the export songs
option in the store by accident, kinda trial and error cause I know how the
store in rockband games work.