To: "audyssey" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:25 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Entombed Jobs

Hi all.

Have tried the bard as one of my jobs that soothing song does some good stuff.

Will try the ranger healer on my next attempt.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4901 (20100227) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4901 (20100227) __________

http://www.eset.com